WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?
Pura vida surfing camps is proud to be a pup-friendly property—you may even be greeted by Oli, and Kiko upon arrival. Please let us know whether you’ll be bringing your own cottage, and we’ll have a special canine care package ready and waiting for them. It helps that our Surf camp is located close to the Beaches of Gaia—where they can run for kilometeres and splash in the water.
- two pets maximum per booking.
- Dogs must be on-leash at all times while on resort property
- pet guest fee is an additional 5€/night —please note that 1€/night of every pet fee supports the MADPANDA association.
- Charges will be applied for any excessive cleaning required after your stay and/or any damage caused by your dog
- Dogs are not allowed to use the sofas and beds inside the units
- Bring the dog’s own pillow and bed.
- Pura vida surf camp reserves the right to refuse your dog access to the property
- Additional charges will be applied to dogs that are not made known to Pura vida surfing camp upon booking
- Please respect your neighbours (let’s keep unnecessary barking to a minimum)
- Please remember to keep the beach and lawn dog dung-free